We are Market Pipeline
This is our dedicated team who work day-in and day-out together to
bring our clients the most amazing projects for a digitally connected world.
What we’re about
When Market Pipeline builds an industrial website, we’re ready to swap out our computer screens for safety glasses so we can walk your plant’s floor and better understand how to best market your products over the Internet.
The staff at Market Pipeline is comprised of skilled website developers, designers, SEO managers and content writers. Offering a wealth of experience in creating industrial websites, our team has a time-tested and proven ability to deliver. Besides designing and building an industrial website, Market Pipeline provides ongoing technical support and hosting services.
Owner David Shires has nearly 30 years’ experience in the Information Technology field, beginning as a Controls Engineer in the Detroit area. He later co-founded NetLink Systems in 1995, an Internet service company that provided dialup and Internet access, web hosting and website development. David was responsible for the company’s operations, including marketing and sales, eventually selling NetLink in 1998 to Voyager.net. David continued in a new role, however, as Senior VP of Business Development to ensure a smooth transition in the merger. With continued growth of subscribers to 340,000 in 1999, the company launched an IPO, raising $135 million. Due to Management’s efforts, ISP Watch named Voyager.net the most profitable public Internet service provider in 1999.
6 Reasons for us to work together
What our clients say about us
- “It has been phenomenal…just in the first week we received 12 quality leads from the new web site and secured 5 new customers!”
Kevan Sprow, Sales & Operation MgrIndustrial Supplywww.americancontrolsinc.com
- "Wright Coating Technologies had previously developed their web site and web strategy with a well-known West Coast developer in San Diego. Now it was time to get more aggressive with their web marketing efforts. Wright Coating Technologies turned to Market Pipeline to re-develop their web site with a quality Content Management System (CMS), more aggressive search engine optimization (SEO) and improved branding...with face-to-face meetings. High tech...and high touch!"
Terry Nicholas, Vice President of MarketingCoating Technologywww.wrightcoating.com
- "Typically I dread information technology projects such as this, but Market Pipeline made the process seem effortless. Market Pipeline made the process very enjoyable and I would recommend them to any industrial marketer."
Curt Lansbury - PresidentCutting Toolswww.natool.com
- "We could not have been more pleased with Market Pipeline. They have improved our online image, they have given us complete control of our content and as a matter of fact we received a high quality lead for our three-dimensional digitizing service shortly after launch."
Jim Medsker - PrincipalIndustrial Engineeringwww.keystone-pd.com
- "Market Pipeline took the time to understand our business. The CMS they have developed has given us full control of our website. We are also working with Market Pipeline's search engine specialists to make sure our products and services are visible to search engines. Already we are seeing improved positioning on Google. Thanks to Market Pipeline, I do not worry about our marketing presence on the Web anymore."
Douglas Savage - President, Bearing Service Inc.Industrial Supplierwww.bearingservice.com